Thursday, January 15, 2015

Microsoft tools

As more and more teachers are using Microsoft tools for their teaching and learning I thought I would post some links to some sites I find useful for my teaching practice.

On a side note if you are not on Twitter you should - the best, free professional development tool.

Twitter:

@MSNZEducation
@Microsoft_EDU
@OfficeMixTeam
@Office365


Site/Blogs:

NZ Education Blog - Microsoft in the NZ education sector
Microsoft in Education
Office Mix
Lesson plans on a range of subjects :I am going to adapt this 'Literary' lesson plan for my students
Teacher resources 


YouTube:

Microsoft in Education is a channel worth subscribing to.

Here is a video worth a watch put up by 'Microsoft in Education' with Sir Ken Robinson talking about about the role tools play in creativity and how this can transform education:





As you can see there are a heap of Microsoft resources out there and probably more than just these.

No comments:

Post a Comment